Thursday, September 13, 2012
You Know You Let Your Toddler Watch Too Much Pixar When
2. He only wears his sunglasses while watching said films, since the real world seems drab and lacking in color in comparison.
3. He can find the Pizza Planet delivery truck hidden in each movie.
4. He's afraid to take a balloon you hand him. He knows what happened to Russell and Mr. Fredricksen.
5. Though he is not talking much, he has a vast repertoire of vaguely robotic sounding beeps and whirs, with a very Wall-E "whoa" in there for good measure.
6. He thinks John Ratzenberger is the most versatile actor who has ever lived.
Posted by Emily Guy Birken at 4:37 PM