Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Resolved 2014

What I would like to accomplish this year:
  • Run 300 miles
  • Work out 250 times
  • Keep the house clean
  • Organize my spices for once and for all
  • Figure out what the next big thing after zombies will be and pre-capitalize on the trend. (I'm thinking it will be freaky clowns, because what could possibly be scarier?)
  • Finish my novel
  • Learn to drink J's coffee with no creamer. (I've already given up the sugar!)
  • Enjoy BB's duck fluff and LO's giggles
  • Learn to cook dry beans without finding myself eating a meal full of bean-like pebbles.
  • Fold fitted sheets like Martha Stewart (or, to be more accurate, like Martha Stewart's staff)
  • Make at least one project that looks like the Pinterest pin that inspired it
  • Read something other than Nora Roberts, Jennifer Crusie, Douglas Adams, or Dan Ariely, and young adult novels from my own girlhood don't count
  • Meet Benedict Cumberbatch or Jon Stewart (and avoid attracting dogs via my screeches of "Oh my G-d!")
  • Let go of preconceived ideas of how things should be
  • Nap
I think I've got my work cut out for me.
You're kidding, right, Mom?

No comments:

Post a Comment