Wednesday, April 4, 2012

LO's Gonna Knock You Out!

I generally try to buy clothes for LO that are at least a little big for him, so that he can grow into them. Since he's not the biggest kid, sometimes I make a major misstep. Like when I bought some 2T pants for him recently.

Not only are these pants waaaaay too long for the young man, but they are also hanging off his butt in approved teenage boy/major recording artist style. (Can I just say, when is that style going to die? It was popular when *I* was 14 for heaven's sake! It's time to retire the too big pants, people. When individuals who saw it and hated it when their peers were first wearing it are still seeing it nearly two decades later, then you've officially pissed off enough people. Congratulations! You can stop now.)

"Word to your mother."
(If I hadn't just given a short tirade about them pesky kids and their flim-flammin' pants on the ground, you could probably guess my age based on the fact that all of my hip hop references were last popular sometime in the early nevers.)

Since my tired hurts, I'm just going to end this post with another picture.
"I don't know what your problem is. I think I look fabulous."

No comments:

Post a Comment